Yoga is called a spiritual process in India and Nepal in which the work of bringing body, mind, and soul together (Yog) is done.
This word, process and perception is related to meditation process in Buddhism, Jainism and Hinduism.
Yoga has also spread with Buddhism from India, China, Japan, Tibet, Southeast Asia and Sri Lanka and at this time people are familiar with it in all the civilized world.
After so much fame, for the first time on December 11, 2014, the United Nations General Assembly has recognized each year on June 21 as World Yoga Day.
Bhagavad Gita is considered as a sacred scripture. The word yog has been used many times, sometimes alone and sometimes, such as Buddhiog, Sanyasayog, Karmayog.
In the post-Vedic period, bhaktiyog and hatha yog have also become prevalent, in Patanjali Yogasarshan it comes to see Kriya Yog.
we are reading Yoga
Words like Pashupat Yoga and Maheshwar Yog are also found.
In all these places, the meaning of the Yog word is against each other, but seeing different types of these experiments makes it clear that definition of yoga is a difficult task.
The definition should be such that it is free from the non-separation and overlapping defects, to indicate the meaning of yog, which is suitable for every context and not suitable for anything other than yog.
The word ‘yog’ is derived from ‘yuj samadhau’ by applying ‘h’ suffix in divinely-metal. Thus the meaning of the word ‘yoga’ means that samadhi means the detention of the mind.
By the way ‘Yog’ is also derived from the word ‘Yajir Yoga’ and ‘Yogya Samyammaan’, but in this situation, the meaning of yog in this situation will be respectively sum, addition and regulation.
In the further yog we will see that Yog is also said in the subject of Spirit and Spirit.
In the Gita, Shri Krishna has said at a venue: ‘Yoga: Karmasu Kaushalam’ (Yoga comes skillfully in karma). It is clear that this sentence is not a definition of yog.
It is the opinion of some scholars that Jupiter and Divine are called yoga.
It is a big obstacle to accept this fact that even Buddhists, who do not accept the power of God, behave in Yog and support yog.
The same can be said for the numerologists who consider the power of God as inferior.
In Yogradaran, which is given in Yogogharan, ‘Yogatyattapatikanvadar’, Yog is the name of the detention of the teachings of the mind.
This sentence can have two meanings: the name of the condition of the detention of the consciousness is yoga or the remedy to bring this state is called yog.
But many scholars have objection on this definition. They say that the name of the flow of minds is the mind.
Full detention means that the complete disappearance of the existence of Chitta, the restlessness of all the memories and sacraments of chittasharaya.
If this happens then it will not be possible to rise from Samadhi. Because no ritual will be saved for the support of that state, it will have become dravid.
Detention If possible, what would be the meaning of this sentence of Shri Krishna? Yogas: Kuru Karman, do the work by being in Yog.
Karma can not be done in a state of disorder, and there can not be any rituals in that state, there can not be memories, which can be helpful in doing karma after raising from samadhi.
In essence, the intent is that it is not very easy to understand the classical form of yog, its philosophical basis.
The supremacist also believed in the name of the world as a nihilist. Annexist Samkhya scholar also approves it.
Not only Buddhists, Muslim Sufis and Christian Mystics also associate themselves with the beliefs and philosophical theories of some sort.
How can there be such coordination in these different philosophical ideologies that such a land can be found on which the yog mural can be raised, it is a very interesting question, but it requires a lot of time for its explanation.
Here, it is necessary to think a little bit on the process which is outlined in Patanjali’s formulas. With little clarity, this process is valid for all those communities who support the practice of yog.
(1) According to Patanjal Yog philosophy – Yoga presupposition: (1/2) i.e. the detention of the thoughts of the mind is Yog.
(2) According to the Sankhya philosophy – That is, the establishment of the difference of man and nature is the sum of being in the form of a man.
(3) According to Vishnupuran – Yog: coincidental: It is the Yog that is the perfect combination of life and the absolute union of God.
(4) According to Bhagavad Gita – Yoga is to keep equality in all aspects of Siddhadhyudhya Samobhita Samvat Yoga high (2/48) that means misery, profit-loss, enemy-friend, cold and heat.
(5) According to Bhagavad Gita – Tasmaadagoyya Yuga Yog: Karmasu Kausalma, that is, duty is not a debtor, hence the skill of doing duty by being motivated by a selfless emotion is yog.
(6) According to Acharya Haribhadra – all the behavioral yoga which connects with Mukkhen Joyanyo, all the people who have attained liberation.
(7) According to Buddhism – Skilled Chitakgata Yog: That is the concentration of a skilled mind is Yog.